- No previous knowledge is required
- Access to a smartphone, PC or similar device
- Internet connectivity
- Basics of Islamic finance
- Principles of Islamic finance
- Any learner anxious to acquire basic knowledge in Islamic Finance
Islamic banking is a finance management system that is based on the Islamic rules of Sharia. The main concept of the Islamic banking is the prohibition on collection of interest and its utilization for the business purposes.
This course is run in close collaboration with major international stakeholders in Islamic finance. It is is designed for learners who are desirous of updating their previous information and knowledge in Islamic finance.
Expert knowledge in Islamic banking is not required. You simply register for the online training as soon as a new batch is available. You should, learning at your own pace, be able to complete the training within 25 hours.
By the end of these lectures, you should be able to:
- explain the term Islamic banking
- differentiate between Islamic banking and conventional banking systems
- outline the seven principles of Islamic banking
- discuss the concept of Mudarabah (partnership)
- differentiate between Islamic banking and Islamic finance
- differentiate between Islamic finance and Islamic economics
- Lectures 4
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 15 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Students 2
- Assessments Self
Principles of Islamic Banking
Principles of Islamic Banking and Finance Islam has set values and goals that meet all the economic and social requirements of the human life. Islam is a religion that not only focuses on the success of the afterlife but also organza the life of a person perfectly. The Islamic laws are known as Sharia that means clear path. In the present is banking system is against the principles of Islamic banking. Due to the reason, here we discuss the seven major principles of Islamic Banking and finance
Murabahah is a contract wherein the Islamic Bank, upon request by the customer, purchases the asset from a third party supplier/vendor and resells it to the customer either against immediate payment or on a deferred payment basis. Basically Murabaha financing is the sale of goods at cost plus an agreed profit.