1. The online learning project is owned and operated by THE CALL Info under the brand name THE CALL eAcademy. The online learning platform will be referred to as THE CALL eAcademy herewith.
2. These Terms of Service apply to any learner, individual (s) involved in online learning with THE CALL eAcademy (brand Name). These Terms of Service are therefore a contract between the learner or individual(s) and THE CALL Info.
3. By reading the Terms of Service you are agreeing that the content and property of THE CALL Info cannot be copied, reproduced, modified, stored, redistributed or exploited commercially in any way without permission from THE CALL Info.
4. THE CALL Info may change the content, which includes prices, offers and content at any time. We do not provide a warranty or guarantee of its accuracy, completeness, suitability, timeliness or performance of information or content in the website. If there are errors in the information provided in the content of the website we expressly exclude liability for these inaccuracies, to the fullest extent that the law permits. It will be your responsibility to ensure that any online course you enroll in are suitable to your current requirements.
1. THE CALL Info is registered with the Registrar-General, Ghana as a private enterprise with registration number BN104212019.
2. Our Goal
THE CALL Info is intrigued by its determination to ensure that the contents of its online publications consistently and persistently succeed as an extensive online learning platform for instructions, sharing and disseminating information and knowledge on a wide range of topics.
3. Our URLs
(a) The Call Info:
(b) The Call eAcademy (brand name):
4. Our Email
5. Our Mailing Address:
P. O. Box MP 1352, Mamprobi, Accra
6. Our Location
20 Abia Street, Laterbiokorshie, Accra
(a) +233 26 765 7171 (phone)
(b) +233 30 266 2874 (office)
(c) +233 50 728 3958 (whatsapp)
1. We provide free and paid online courses in various areas of specialization. It is the responsibility of the learner to be compliant with course entry requirements. It is imperative that learners understand the requirement to prove the level of proficiency necessary to complete and pass the course. Should a learner not be deemed of sufficient standard to meet the necessary criteria, we accept no liability for failure in the course.
2. Included within the cost of the course is access to instructor support throughout the duration of the enrollment. Should a learner wish to extend this support and access to training materials, this can be negotiated by contacting THE CALL eAcademy. Please be aware that we are under no obligation to grant extensions to enrollments.
3. A description of the Courses together with the dates on which the Courses will begin are available on our Website. We will provide the Courses with reasonable care and skill in accordance with the description set out on the Website.
4. We reserve the right to vary or withdraw any of the Courses described on the Website without notice.
5. We expect you to confirm that the Courses you are purchasing will meet your needs. We do not make any guarantee to you that you will obtain a particular result, professional qualification or employment opportunity from your purchase and completion of any of the Courses.
We do not award free certificates. A certificate is awarded only to learners who have successfully submitted and passed in all assessments (quizzes and a project) and also, upon payment of a fee of US$50 via any of our payment methods.
Access and Delivery of Courses
1. At THE CALL eAcademy you expand your career path by learning new skills online in your own time and schedule.
2. The contents of our online learning shall be conducted and delivered online via our website
3. Sponsored or corporate learning may be organized, as when it becomes expedient, using face-to-face method blended with online delivery methods.
4. The starting date of your access to the Course(s) is deemed to be the date of purchase/enrollment. It is the responsibility of the learner to ensure that all course content has been completed within the allocated time period.
5. We will take all reasonable steps to provide you with uninterrupted access to the course content. However, your access may be restricted from time to time for reasons beyond our control. Such reasons include force majeure events, power outages and actions from computer hackers and others acting outside the law. Your access may also be interrupted due to software issues, server downtime, increased Internet traffic, programming errors, regular maintenance and other related reasons. Where this is the case, we will take reasonable steps to restore your full access within a reasonable period of time.
6. Our joint aim is to provide courses and materials of the highest quality. As such, improvements or changes to the course content or any other materials may occur at any time without prior notification in order to ensure that they are up to date and accurate.
7. Where your access to the Courses is restricted for any of the above reasons, we may provide you with free extension of time at our sole discretion.
Fees and Mode of Payments
1. The Fees for the Courses shall be as set out on the Website or as told to you over the telephone at the time you placed an order for them.
2. Unless otherwise specified at the time you purchase the Courses the Fees are exclusive of VAT or other local taxes, the cost of some Course Materials and any delivery costs payable in respect of the delivery of Course Material to you. Each of these costs will be set out in the Website or told to you over the telephone prior to your purchase the Courses.
3. Fees for the Courses selected by you on the Website or purchased over the telephone shall be debited from your credit / debit card at the time of purchase. Fees must be paid in full prior to you attending any Taught Course or accessing any Online Course.
4. Any fees charged by your debit or credit card provider in connection with your purchase of Courses are for your own account and THE CALL Info shall not be responsible for these.
5. You shall be responsible for all costs you incur in connection with your attendance at any Taught Courses or your access onto any Online Course.
6, In consideration of the Fees paid by you, we grant to you a limited, non-transferable, non-exclusive licence to use the Course Materials and the software in respect of the Online Course for the sole purpose of completing the Online Course and / or attending the Taught Course.
7. All fees, donations, payments due THE CALL eAcademy shall be made through the following link:
Collaboration and Sponsorship
As when it becomes necessary, THE CALL Info shall enter into close collaboration or partnership with individuals or corporate organizations to sustain the online learning project.
We, shall organize special vacation learning in IT related courses for BECE / SSSCE graduates using blended delivery method.This is to preoccupy students awaiting their exam results with skills in IT
We shall keep our doors open for support in kind or cash to help realize the online learning objectives.
1. All rights, title and interest in intellectual property rights relating to the Products including copyright, patents, trademarks, trade secrets, improvements, developments, proprietary information, know-how, processes, methods, business plans or models (including computer software and preparatory and design materials thereof) and all other intellectual property (whether registered or not) developed or created from time to time shall exclusively be owned by THE CALL Info. While you may utilize the intellectual property, you understand that there shall be no transfer of ownership of the same.
2. All other trademarks, service marks and trade names in this material are the marks of the respective owners and any unauthorized use is prohibited.
3. All Intellectual Property Rights in the Course Materials, Online Courses and the speeches made by instructors at the Taught Courses are, and remain, the intellectual property of THE CALL Info, its licencors, whether adapted, written for or customized for the Client or not.
4. You are not authorized to:
(i) copy, modify, reproduce, re-publish, sub-licence, sell, upload, broadcast, post, transmit or distribute any of the Course Materials without prior written permission;
(ii) record on video or audio tape, relay by videophone or other means the Online Course or Taught Course given
(iii) use the Course Materials in the provision of any other course or training whether given by us or any third party trainer;
(iv) remove any copyright or other notice of THE CALL Info on the Course Materials;
(v) modify, adapt, merge, translate, disassemble, recompile, reverse engineer (save to the extent permitted by law) any software forming part of the Online Courses.
1. The online learning is provided on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis. The online learning is provided without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchant-ability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement or course of performance.
2. We do not warrant that (a) the online learning will function uninterrupted, secure or available at any particular time or location; (b) any errors or defects will be corrected; (c) the online learning is free of viruses or other harmful components; or (d) the results of using the online learning will meet your requirements.
3. Although we aim to provide the Services to the highest standards of the industry, neither it, nor its instructors accept any liability for (i) any inaccuracy or misleading information provided in the programs or Course Materials and any reliance by Client on any such information, (ii) any loss or corruption of data, (iii) any loss of profit, revenue or goodwill, or (iv) any indirect, special or consequential loss arising from any breach of the terms of this Conditions.
This was last updated in November 2021.