- No previous knowledge is required
- Access to a smartphone, PC or similar device
- Internet connectivity
- Meaning of Islamic Banking
- History of Islamic Banking and Finance
- Principles of Shari'ah (Islamic Law)
- The Concept of Usury (Riba) in Islamic Banking and Finance
- Difference between Islamic banking and conventional banking
- Islamic Financial Instruments
- Islamic Economic System
- Any learner anxious to acquire basic knowledge in Islamic Finance
- General practitioners working in banks, corporates, or financial institutions p with an interest in Islamic finance.
Islamic banking is a finance management system that is based on the Islamic rules of Sharia. The main concept of the Islamic banking is the prohibition on collection of interest and its utilization for the business purposes.
This course is run in close collaboration with major international stakeholders in Islamic finance. It is is designed for learners who are desirous of updating their previous information and knowledge in Islamic finance.
Expert knowledge in Islamic banking is not required. You simply register for the online training as soon as a new batch is available. You should, learning at your own pace, be able to complete the training within 25 hours.
By the end of these lectures, you should be able to:
- describe the essential components and features of Islamic banking and finance
- explain the historical development and conceptual arguments for Islamic banking and finance
- differentiate between Islamic banking and conventional banking systems
- describe the salient features of Islamic financial instruments
In order to fully benefit from this course, you should have
- access to a personal computer or a similar device with internet connectivity.
- knowledge and skills in operating a personal computer or a similar device.
- strong desire to work quicker, smarter and safer in data entry.
The Call Info (The Call eAcademy) does not award free certificates. A certificate of participation shall be awarded, upon request, only to learners who have successfully submitted assignments with passes in all quizzes.
- Lectures 16
- Quizzes 3
- Duration 15 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Students 4
- Certificate No
- Assessments Self