In a world where automation has gradually taken hold of so many business processes, you have no choice but to strive to improve your critical skills set – computer proficiency, numerical and literacy skills – which can ultimately, help you expand into a new career path.
The main focus of this online training is to ensure that you master new skills and knowledge in Information Technology basics that are crucial to your first course in computer application packages.
The course is intended for learners with at least some light experience in starting a a computer system. You can learn at your own pace and complete the course within the stipulated time.
By the time you complete this course, you should be able to:
- handle file management
- send and receive message through emails
- take precautionary measures necessary for protecting your computer system
- use a word processing package to publish professional documents
In order to fully benefit from this course, you should have
- access to a personal computer or a similar device with internet connectivity.
- knowledge and skills in operating a personal computer or a similar device.
- strong desire to work quicker, smarter and safer in data entry.
The Call Info (The Call eAcademy) does not award free certificates. A verified certificate is awarded only to learners who have successfully submitted assignments with passes in all quizzes.
- Lectures 11
- Quizzes 6
- Duration 25 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 129
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes