- No previous knowledge is required
- Access to a smartphone, PC or similar device
- Internet connectivity
- Basics of Islamic finance
- Principles of Islamic finance
- Any learner anxious to acquire basic knowledge in Islamic Finance
Islamic banking is a finance management system that is based on the Islamic rules of Sharia. The main concept of the Islamic banking is the prohibition on collection of interest and its utilization for the business purposes.
This course is run in close collaboration with major international stakeholders in Islamic finance. It is is designed for learners who are desirous of updating their previous information and knowledge in Islamic finance.
Expert knowledge in Islamic banking is not required. You simply register for the online training as soon as a new batch is available. You should, learning at your own pace, be able to complete the training within 25 hours.
By the end of these lectures, you should be able to:
- explain the term Islamic banking
- differentiate between Islamic banking and conventional banking systems
- outline the seven principles of Islamic banking
- discuss the concept of Mudarabah (partnership)
- differentiate between Islamic banking and Islamic finance
- differentiate between Islamic finance and Islamic economics
- Lectures 4
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 15 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Students 3
- Certificate No
- Assessments Self