- Access to a personal computer or similar devices
- Light skills in using Excel to create a workbook
- Strong desire to acquire professional skills in data entry
- Quick Access Toolbar
- Excel data table
- Data forms
- Records navigation
- Data validation
- Data duplication
- All category of learners in using Excel for data entry
The solution of variety of complex linear systems in real-world problems n everyday life arise frequently in such areas like chemistry, traffic systems, electronics, electricity, marketing, accounting , finance , heat conduction, molecular diffusion, fluid mechanics, data regression, etc.
Arrays and array formula are popularly used in the solution of complex system of linear equations that you may not be able to do so easily with standard spreadsheet functions. The importance of spreadsheet arrays is explained by the fact that it is consistent and therefore ensures greater accuracy. You can also do a large amount of computations in a small space. This enables you to save time and also reduce a lot of memory used by your worksheet by replacing iterative formulas.
In a world where automation has gradually taken hold of so many business processes, data entry is still alive and clicking. Companies in various industries – from schools to banks to hospitals – rely on the tedious process of employees entering data from forms into computer systems.
There are many advantages to pursuing a career in data entry which job comes jobs come in a variety of forms, from typing numerical and literary data into a spreadsheet.
The foremost objective of this course is to provide the learner with how to do it tutorial on mastering new data entry skills that are crucial to staying on top of your game and setting yourself up for greater security and advancement in your organization.
By the time you complete this course, you should be able to:
- customize Quick Access Toolbar with a data form
- do data entry with data form
- navigate through data records using data form
- do data validation
- manage duplicates in data records
In order to fully benefit from this course, you should have
- access to a personal computer or a similar device.
- knowledge and skills in operating a personal computer or a similar device.
- light experience in the use of Microsoft Excel, especially areas that cover cells, worksheets, creating workbooks and updating a file in Excel.
- desire to work quicker, smarter and safer in data entry
The Call eAcademy courses do not award free certificates. A verified certificate is awarded only to learners who have successfully passed in assessment of registered paid certificate tracks. Your performance in quizzes and assignments at the of a course qualifies you to apply for a verified certificate of participation in the course.
- Lectures 13
- Quizzes 1
- Duration 20 hours
- Language English
- Students 0
- Certificate No
- Assessments Self
Module 1 - Overview of Data Forms
Data entry roles improve your computer skills, numerical and literacy skills which can ultimately,help you expand into a new career path. This is a hands-on, non-intimidating course where learners are required to work through various exercises to get to grips with the nuances of data entry essentials. In this module, you'll learn the basics of data forms in Excel.
Using Data Forms
Managing Data Duplications